Osea is a non-toxic, vegan and organic skin care line that uses our earth’s most significant resources to help clean, restore and bring moisture back to our skin. I have very oily skin, and a lot of products that I used in the past were too harsh because of the ingredients. I was in search of an organic cleanser for oily skin, and that’s when I came across Osea’s Ocean Cleansing Mud on Follain’s website for vegan products. This product was just what I needed! It’s a light exfoliating clarifying cleanser that successfully removed impurities without stripping my skin of its natural oil. I felt a huge difference after washing my face; there was a clean and soft finish that gave my skin a fresh glow before applying moisturizer. Who would’ve thought seaweed, plants, salt, and essential botanical oils could leave a lasting impression on my skin?
There are five main ingredients that my skin agreed with:
- Fucus Vesicular Extract– brown seaweed use for improving skin texture, and restoring moisture levels to the surface.
- Tea Tree Oil– Combats oil skin.
- Peppermint– has calming, softening, toning, and anti-inflammatory effects on the skin.
- Bilberry Extract– supports healthy circulation, and has inflammatory benefits associated with skin brightening and conditioning effects.
- Jojoba Oil– enhances skin restorative properties.
This product retails for $44.00. If this price is too high, I would recommend purchasing the travel size for $16 before committing to the full size.
CLICK HERE FOR OSEA’S WEBSITE
PS: I forgot to take a picture before using the product. Rookie Mistake!